Stay warm as the weather gets cold with a chic Chica scarf!
- Golden yellow fleece (you can make about 4 scarves per yard)
- Scissors (good fabric scissors work best.)
- Paper lunch sacks (to use as gift bag)
- Ribbon, string or raffia (to tie closed)
- Decide how many scarves you will need and purchase the appropriate amount of fleece.
- Carefully cut fleece into scarf-sized pieces -7 inches wide and 46 inches long. Trim any uneven edges to straighten.
- Cut a fringe on each end of the scarves. The fringe should be about 4 inches long and 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide.
- Cut 4-6 inches of fringe at the top of a paper lunch sack, insert your Chica scarf with the yellow fringe hanging out, and tie closed.
- Wrap scarves around your Sproutlets' necks and watch them transform into fuzzy and fabulous Chicas!