These sweet-smelling flowers will cheer anyone up. They look good and will stay smelling sweet for a long time!
- Cupcake papers in three sizes: large, medium and small
- Felt-tip pens or markers
- Glitter glue pens, or just glue and glitter to sprinkle
- Dryer sheets
- Sticks with foliage from outdoors
- Modelling clay
- Plastic container (to use as a vase)
- Glue stick
- Flatten and decorate the cupcake papers using crayons, pens and markers to make them bright and colorful. You can even use glue and glitter, or glitter glue pens, if you wish. Don't decorate the centers.
- Using a glue stick, stick the cupcake papers together, one on top of the other (large, medium and small).
- Stick all your cupcake papers together to make lots of different pretty flower heads. You can mix and match patterns and colors.
- Rip up pieces of dryer sheets. Scrunch them up and glue one to the middle of each flower.
- Tape each flower head to some sticks with leaves from outdoors.
- Push a ball of modelling clay into the bottom of a plastic container.
- Arrange the sticks and flowers into a beautiful bouquet.