Make a wonderful fruity card for a friend that feels and smells great!
- Gelatine powder in four flavors: lime, orange, strawberry and grape
- 1 large piece of card stock or construction paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Plastic forks
- Pieces of fruit, cut in half (1 lime, 1 orange, 1 strawberry and a few grapes)
- Felt-tip pens or markers
- Mesh bag from oranges
- Fold card stock or construction paper in half so it opens like a card.
- Put lots of school glue onto a plate.
- Push a fork into each half of fruit (to use as a handle).
- Start with the orange. Dip it into the glue and impress it onto the card.
- Sprinkle orange gelatine powder over top of the card and shake off excess. Leave to dry.
- Repeat with lime and lime gelatine powder, strawberry and strawberry gelatine powder, and grape and grape gelatine powder.
- Glue on bag from oranges to look like a fruit bowl.
- Draw around the fruit shapes with felt-tip pens to give more definition.