Put your change into this piggy bank until you've saved up enough to buy a special treat!
- 1 plastic milk bottle
- Pink tissue paper
- 1 paper cupcake liner
- 1 egg carton
- 2 googly eyes
- Black pen
- Pink paper (cut into ear shapes)
- Pink paint
- Safety scissors
- Glue and a brush
- Rip up some pink tissue paper into lots of pieces.
- Brush the milk bottle with glue and stick the tissue paper all over it until your bottle is covered (do not cover the lid of the bottle). Leave to dry.
- Cut four egg sections out of the egg carton. Paint them pink for the pig's legs. Leave to dry.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the top of the milk bottle.
- Draw two black circles onto the lid of the bottle (to make the nose).
- Cut a cupcake paper in a spiral to make the pig's tail. Tape or glue it to the bottom of the bottle.
- Take an ear-shaped piece of pink paper and fold it in half. Then fold a little bit over at the bottom and stick this bit to the bottle using tape. Repeat for the other ear.
- Using tape, stick the four egg-carton legs onto the underside of the bottle.