- 1 plastic milk bottle
- pink paint
- paint brush
- black construction paper
- 4 large beads
- Clean your empty milk bottle and remove wrapper.
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, turn the milk bottle on its side and cut a coin slot.
- Rip newspaper into long, thin strips.
- Remove cap from bottle.
- Using glue, attach the newspaper strips to the bottle, making sure not to cover the coin slot at the top.
- Cut two ears from newspaper and attach them to the body with glue.
Cut a skinny strip from newspaper, curl it around a pencil, and attach to the body with glue, as a tail.
Once the newspaper is dry, paint the bottle pink.
Paint the bottle cap and the 4 wooden beads pink as well.
Cut two small ovals from construction paper and attach them to the cap to form a snout. (You can also draw them on with black marker or paint.)
Glue the four beads to the bottom of the bottle as feet.
Attach the cap.
Save all your spare change in your new piggy bank! To remove the coins, simply unscrew the cap.