Make your very own jewelry right out of recycled paper!
- Magazine pages (check with a grown-up Sprout first)
- Glue stick
- Unsharpened pencil
- String or yarn
- Cut the pages into ½ inch wide strips.
- Place glue along the paper strip and roll it up using the pencil.
- Slide the rolled up paper off the pencil.
- Make as many paper charms as desired and let dry.
- When you are finished, slide the paper charms onto the yarn or string to make a necklace or bracelet.
- You can also glue the paper charms on to the headband.