Make this easy wintry mobile for your bedroom
- Safety scissors
- Glue stick
- Template 
- Print out the circular snowflake template  and cut it out. You will need three circles for each hanging snowflake.
- Fold three circles in half and stick them together, back to back, leaving two panels un-stuck. Fold your templates over so that the snowflake design is on the outside and cut carefully around the snowflake design.
- Place the end of a length of ribbon (around 25cm or 10 inches long) along the middle of each snowflake and glue the remaining panels back to back.
- Print your top cloud and snowmen onto a nice weight of paper, then carefully cut them out.
- Attach a length of ribbon (around 45cm or 18 inches long) to the back of one the flying snowmen with masking tape. Next stick the second snowman onto the reverse side with a gluestick.
- Fold your three cloud tops (A, B, & C) in half and attach the snowflakes that you prepared earlier to the cloud top with a little tape. Take your first snowflake and tape the top of the ribbon in the center of cloud top A. Repeat with the remaining snowflakes so you have a snowflake attached to each cloud top.