Make a steam engine train out of construction paper!
- Construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Crayons or markers
- Using safety scissors, cut three big rectangles, a medium-sized square, and a tiny square out of construction paper.
- Cut out six medium-sized circles. You can trace around a lid if you want your circles to look alike.
- On a blank sheet of paper, line up, and glue the rectangles for boxcars and the circles for wheels.
- Glue the medium square on top of the first train car to make the steam engine.
- Glue the tiny square on top of the steam engine to be the whistle.
- Be creative and color your train using crayons and markers. Draw a train track, animals, scenery, and anything else you would like!