Make a miniature decorative tree to celebrate the Holidays!
- 1 piece cardboard
- Assorted pom poms
- All-purpose glue
- Safety scissors
- Using a ruler and marker, draw the outline of a tree on your cardboard: a triangle for the tree body and a little rectangle for the tree trunk.
- Cut out the tree shape with your safety scissors.
- Cover the body of your tree with green pom poms and attach with glue.
- Cover the trunk of your tree with brown pom poms and attach with glue.
- Then, decorate the tree by adding different colored pom poms for ornaments and one at the top for a star!