Make an easy homemade disguise!
- A pair of old dress-up sunglasses
- Craft feathers
- A pipe-cleaner
- Construction paper or cardstock
- Glue on the craft feathers on the top of the frames of the sunglasses. Make sure to let the glue dry.
- Cut out a large nose shape from construction paper and tape the top of it to the bridge of the glasses.
- Bend a pipe-cleaner in half and curl up the ends to make a funny moustache.
- Tape the center of the pipe-cleaner to the bottom of the nose piece.
Your family and friends will be surprised at your new disguise!