Have fun bowling with this homemade winter bowling set!
- 6 empty plastic drink bottles, labels removed
- White paint
- Black paint
- Black and orange markers
- Black construction paper
- Tennis ball
- 1 clean white sport sock
- Optional: fabric scraps, stickers, or other small decorations
Snowman bowling pins
- Remove the bottle caps and paint them black.
- Pour some white paint into the drink bottles, replace caps, and swirl the bottles to coat the inside with white. Add water to thin the paint out if necessary.
- Using the black construction paper, cut out a circular “hat brim” for each snowman. In the center of each circle, cut out a hole just slightly bigger than each bottle cap. Fit the paper circles over the bottle caps.
- Use the black and orange markers to draw a face and buttons onto the bottles.
- Optional: Tie on a fabric scarf or decorate with stickers too!
Snowball bowling ball
- Put the tennis ball into the toe of the sport sock.
- Carefully fold the sock over the ball as many times as needed to keep a nice round shape.
Arrange the pins, grab your snowball and you’re ready to roll!