Make a fun clown out of hummus!
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- Spread hummus on a plate, making a circle shape and leaving some room around the edges.
- Cut two round slices of radish and two round slices of black olive and arrange to look like the clown’s eyes.
- Cut a round cucumber slice in half to make a semicircle for the clown’s smile.
- Place one cherry tomato in the middle of the face for a nose.
- Cut one cherry tomato in half width-wise and place on clown’s cheeks.
- Arrange broccoli and cauliflower florets on the sides of the face to give your clown big puffy hair.
- Cut a triangle of pita and give your clown a little pointy hat, adding another cherry tomato slice on top for a pom-pom! Use a little hummus to help it stick.
- If desired, serve with more veggies and pita on the side for dipping!