Harvest the fall fun with a tissue paper pumpkin.
- 1 paper plate
- 1 sheet black construction paper
- 1 sheet green construction paper
- 4-5 sheets orange tissue paper
- Safety scissors
- All-purpose white glue
- Cut your tissue paper in to 1-inch squares.
- Pinch the square in the center and arrange in to a little puff.
- Glue puffs of tissue on to your paper plate until it’s completely covered.
- Cut 2 triangle eyes and a mouth from your black paper.
- Cut 1 smaller triangle nose and a pumpkin stem from your green paper.
- Apply the items above to the tissue paper using glue to give your pumpkin its face.