Do you think you can walk and talk like a robot? With this costume idea you can look like one, too!
- 1 large cardboard box (big enough for your shoulders)
- 1 headband
- 2 pipe cleaners
- 2 pom-poms
- Decorations (egg carton, buttons, small paper plates, pom poms, markers, popsicle sticks, aluminum foil, etc.)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out the bottom of the cardboard box.
- Cut a hole for your head, and two holes on the sides for your arms.
- Decorate the box to make your robot special.
- Twist pipe cleaners around the headband (one on either side) so that they stick out about 4 inches, and secure the pipe cleaners with glue.
- Glue a pom pom to each end of the pipe cleaners.
- Try it all on and look to see what a special robot you have become!