Make your very own Wibbly Pig puppet to play with at home!
- 1 paper bag, lunch size
- Pink felt or construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Take a paper bag (bottom side up) and set aside.
- Using safety scissors, cut out a pink circle for his pig nose and triangle pig ears.
- Glue on all the pieces to create a face on the bottom of your paper bag.
- Color in the details, adding eyes, his smile, and nostrils.
- You can even make pink arms to glue on the sides.
- Stick your hand inside the bag and start the show.