Think of fun ways to use a yellow squiggle!
- Yellow and red paint (Wibbly's favorite colors)
- Large sheet of paper
- Paint brush
- Clay in yellow, red, or your favorite colors (optional
- Paint a yellow squiggle line across large paper.
- Try to use the squiggle in as many ways as you can! What else would have yellow and red dots? When you think of ways to use it, paint all of those pictures in a row on a piece of paper.
- If you have clay, first shape the yellow clay into a squiggle, add the red dots using the red clay and then twist it into different shapes to create different pictures.