Learn how to make the robot costume that Wibbly wears!
- 2 large cardboard boxes (1 larger than the other)
- Blue, red, and yellow paint
- Paint brush
- Pipe cleaners
- Pom poms
- All-purpose white glue and tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut the top and bottom off of the large cardboard box for your body.
- Paint the entire box blue. Paint red buttons at the bottom.
- Cut two holes out of the front of the box for your arms to reach out of.
- Open up the bottom of the other smaller box for your head, so the flaps will sit on top of the bigger box.
- Paint the box red and use the yellow paint to create a robot mouth on the box (a half-circle with lines through it - just like Wibbly's robot).
- Cut out a thin rectangle out of the front, middle of the box for your eyes to see through.
- Poke a tiny hole on the top, stick the pipe cleaner in, and glue the pom pom on top for the antennae.
- Tape the inside back and bottom of the smaller box to the inside of the top of the larger box to finish off your costume! Whenever you want a robot break, you can simply flip the top off and the tape will hold it in place.