Being Kind to the Earth is as simple as re-using items from around the house! After breakfast, save your eggshell and make to planter with your Sproutlet! Once your seeds start to sprout, plant the entire eggshell outside and watch it grow!
- 1 egg, uncooked
- Grass seeds
- Carefully crack the egg near the top and empty the egg into a bowl.
- Rinse out the eggshell.
- Use a spoon to fill the eggshell with soil.
- Plant the grass seeds in the top layer of soil.
- Draw a face on the front of the eggshell
- Water the grass seeds and watch the lovely green hair grow!