Make your very own First Place Ribbon!
- 3 pieces of colorful thick ribbon
- Construction paper
- Glitter, stickers, pom poms, or any other craft materials
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut a "V" at the bottom of three colorful thick ribbon pieces.
- Attach all three ribbons at the top with glue. Separate the ribbons so they are not on top of each other.
- Using safety scissors, cut a circle out of construction paper.
- Put the circle over the spot where the three ribbons meet and use glue to attach it.
- Decorate the ribbon with anything you want - glitters, stickers, markers, or paint!