Make this beautiful Valentine's craft out of construction paper and glue! This easy craft for kids is a great gift for someone special.
- Lacey paper
- Red construction paper
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Trace hands, with fingers closed, on a piece of red construction paper.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the hands.
- Glue the tip of one paper hand on top of the other paper hand, creating a heart shape.
- Glue the heart hand on lacey paper for decoration.
- Make sure to give your heart hands to someone special to you!