Make a birthday card out of construction paper, crayons and markers.
- Construction paper (two different colors)
- Markers and crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Fold one of the pieces of construction paper in half, making a card.
- Write the age of the birthday girl or boy on the other piece of construction paper.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the number.
- Decorate the number with crayons or markers.
- Glue the number to the front of the card.
- Write a special birthday greeting on the inside of your card and give it as a gift to your favorite birthday girl or boy.