Make your very own fish bowl using a paper plate, construction paper fish, and sand!
- 1 paper plate
- Construction paper
- Sand or gravel (optional)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut off a small section on the top of the paper plate to resemble the shape of a fish bowl.
- Color one side of the plate with a blue crayon.
- Draw fish on colored construction paper.
- Cut out each fish.
- Glue the fish onto the blue side of the paper plate.
- Place glue on the bottom of the plate. Then, before the glue sets, place sand or gravel on the plate (optional).