Make a clock using arrows and a paper plate. You can practice changing the time all the time!
- 1 paper plate
- 1 metal paper fastener
- Construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Write the numbers of a clock around the outside of the paper plate.
- Draw two arrows on the construction paper, making one arrow longer than the other.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the arrows.
- Make a hole near the end of each arrow and in the center of the plate.
- Attach the arrows to the middle of the paper plate with the paper fastener.
- Move the hands around the clock and practice telling the time!