Make a penguin puppet out of a cardboard tube, construction paper, pipe cleaner, and decorations!
- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of toilet paper)
- 1 yellow pipe cleaner or drinking straw
- Black construction paper
- Black marker, crayon, or paint
- Markers, beads, or feathers for decoration
- Hole punch
- Safety scissors
- Draw the penguin's eyes and body on the cardboard tube.
- Color in the rest of the penguin with black marker, crayon, or paint.
- To create the flippers, cut two oval shapes out of black construction paper and tape them to the sides.
- Using the hole punch, punch a hole just below the penguin's eyes.
- Cut a small piece of yellow pipe cleaner, fold it in half, and put it in the hole for a beak.
- Decorate the penguin by adding clothes or accessories with markers, beads or feathers.
- Put your fingers inside and you have a penguin puppet!