Make a Red, White, and Blue Flag out of colored paper!
- Red, white, and blue construction paper
- Red, white, and blue markers, chalk, crayons
- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of toilet paper), drinking straw, or popsicle stick
- Take a red, white, or blue sheet of construction paper.
- Decorate your flag any way you'd like with red, white, and blue markers, crayons, chalk, or stickers to make your flag one-of-kind.
- Once you've finished decorating it, take a drinking straw, cardboard tube, or popsicle stick and tape it along one of the shorter sides of your flag.