Make a fun ring toss game out of a paper towel tube and paper plates cut into rings!
- 1 large paper plate
- 1 cardboard tube (from roll of paper towels)
- Several small paper plates
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut an X in the center of the large paper plate.
- Place the cardboard tube into the hole in the plate so that the tube stands up.
- Fold the small plates in half and cut out a big, half-circle shape from the folded edge to make several rings.
- Color the rings using any colors you want.
- Play ring toss with all your friends and family!