Make Silly Animal Headbands out of construction paper and tape!
- Construction paper
- Decorations (glitter, pipe cleaners, pom poms)
- Using safety scissors, cut out strips of construction paper.
- Tape or glue them together so they will fit around your head.
- Think of any animal that you would like to be. Pick some fun colored construction paper and draw and cut out ears.
- Cut a small strip of construction paper that will hang from the front of the band to the tip of your nose and glue that to the front of your animal headband.
- Glue a pom pom to the strip as a nose.
- Use your imagination to decorate your silly animal headband!