Make a Stained Glass Jar out of tissue paper and a jar.
• 1 jar
• Colored tissue paper
• All-purpose white glue
• Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut the colored tissue paper into small squares.
- Take a clean, empty jar and brush the outside of the jar with glue.
- Cover the outside of the jar with the square pieces of tissue paper.
- Once the glue has dried, brush on another coat of glue, and let it dry.
- Now you have your very own stained glass jar to fill with pencils, flowers, or something special!