Make a Wreath for your door using a paper plate and decorations.
- Paper Plates
- Using safety scissors, cut out the inside of the paper plate - now you have the shape of your wreath.
- Using the hole punch, punch two holes in the top of the plate - this will be used to hang up the wreath.
- Now it's time to decorate it! Use your imagination to decorate it with leaves, berries, flowers, pine cones, markers, or glitter.
- Once you've decorated the wreath, let it dry.
- After it has dried, put a piece of ribbon through the holes and hang your nature wreath at your door!