Make a circle snowman out of white paper and add scenery in the background!
- White paper
- Dark paper
- Markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Draw 3 circles on a sheet of white paper. Use a cup to make the circles all the same size, or make them three different sizes.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the circles.
- Glue or tape the three circles onto a piece of dark paper to form a snowman shape.
- Decorate the snowman with markers, crayons, glitter or felt.
- Using markers or crayons, add scenery like the sun or a tree.