Make your very own Holiday Wrapping Paper out of paper and decorations.
- Crayons, markers or paint
- Glitter, stickers, or any other craft materials
- Safety scissors
- Take plain paper, any size you would like for your wrapping paper.
- Decorate the wrapping paper with crayons and markers in any way you'd like.
- Using safety scissors, cut the sponges in different shapes - circles, triangles, or rectangles.
- Dip the sponges in paint and press it on to the paper.
- Let the wrapping paper dry.
- Once it has dried, you have beautiful holiday wrapping paper for the holidays!