Make this Chica door hanger to welcome guests!
- Printable Welcome Chica template 
- 1 brad or paper fastener
- 1 length of string
- Crayons, markers and decorations
- Single hole-punch
- Safety scissors
- Cardstock (optional)
- Print out the Welcome Chica template . Print or paste on cardstock for a sturdier craft (optional).
- Color and decorate Chica using crayons, markers or paint.
- Using safety scissors, cut out Chica and Chica's arm.
- Using a hole-punch, punch out holes at the dotted circles on Chica and Chica's arm.
- Overlap both holes and use a paper fastener to connect Chica's arm to Chica.
- On Chica's arm, fold on the dotted line to create a tab. This will allow Chica to wave.
- Attach string to the back of Chica with tape. Tie at the top to make a loop.
- Hang Welcome Chica on a door to welcome your guests!