Collect leaves from outside to create a beautiful wreath to hang up.
- 8 lids (from a spray can)
- Leaves of different sizes and shapes
- White paper
- Safety scissors
- Collect leaves from outside. Place them vein side up on the table.
- Place a piece of white paper over the leaves. Using the crayons, rub over where the leaf is - keep going until you see the whole outline and veins of the leaf.
- Repeat for lots of leaves in different colors.
- Cut out all the leaves with safety scissors.
- Place 8 lids in a circle, opening end facing up
- Tape the lids to each other, bending tape over where the lids meet
- For added security, use a long strip to tape all the way around the ring of lids
- Flip the ring over
- Use sticky tape to attach leaves all around the ring of lids, covering it completely.
- Now, you can hang wreath on the wall!