What’s that noise? Is it a stomping dinosaur? These feet are great for dressing up in and pretending to be a big scary dinosaur with big stomping feet.
- 2 tissue boxes
- 2 metal jar lids
- 1 green cardboard egg carton
- White cone coffee filters
- Washable felt tip pens in different shades of green and brown
- Spray bottle (filled with water)
- Open up the white cone coffee filters into a semi circle shape.
- Color them on one side using lots of different colors of green and brown.
- Spray each filter lightly with water. Watch as the colors all run together to form great dinosaur patterns. Let dry.
- Cut the bottom of three segments of an egg carton to create the dinosaur feet claws.
- Once the coffee filters are dry, use them to completely cover the tissue boxes. Use tape to adhere to the tissue box.
- Stick the egg carton claws to the top front of each foot - slightly overhanging the edge.
- Securely tape the metal lids to the front, underneath each foot.
- Your stomping feet are ready to wear now! If you walk on concrete or wooden floors, you will hear the stomping sound of a dinosaur when the metal lids bang on the ground!