Stuck for a game to play when the babysitter comes – well sit back on the sofa and play this great basketball game. The one who shoots the most hoops is the winner!
- 1 cereal box
- 1 lid (from a container of moist wipes)
- Net (from a box of fruit)
- Orange tissue paper
- Paint brush
- Black felt tip pen
- Tape or all-purpose glue
- Paint the cereal box any color you wish. Try turning the box inside out for an easier way to paint (optional). Let dry.
- Next, take the lid of a wipes container and open it up. The top piece will become the backboard of the basketball net.
- Use the black felt tip pen to outline the backboard.
- Hang the fruit net down from the 'loop' part of the wipes container - this makes the basketball net. Use tape to secure the fruit net on the lid.
- Using tape or all-purpose glue, attach the backboard to the cereal box.
- Scrunch up orange tissue paper to make little balls.
- Decorate the cereal box with anything you would like, such as sequence, stickers, markers, etc…(optional).
- Now, you are ready to play the game - place your basketball game onto a table. Sitting a little away from it, try to throw as many balls as you can through the basketball net.
- You can also decorate and use ping pong balls as the basketball (optional).