There is nothing nicer than a bouquet of flowers and this one is so special, so beautiful and so original.
- 1 large plastic jar
- Lots of odd socks
- Sticks with leaves (from the garden)
- Tissue paper
- Thick green felt tip pen
- Masking tape
- Start with one sock. Lay it flat and roll it from the toe towards the heel and to the end. Secure with a piece of sticky tape.
- Repeat this with lots of different socks.
- Collect some sticks with leaves from the garden and attach one sock to each stick with masking tape. Add the tape from half way down the sock all the way onto the stick.
- Color the masking tape green using a felt tip pen.
- Arrange the sticks into a large plastic jar.
- Place the jar on top of a piece of tissue paper and wrap this around the jar securing with sticky tape.
- Finish by adding some curled present ribbon around the tissue paper at the top of the jar.