Have a great time playing this pigtastic coin toss game!
- Flat plastic lid (like one from a chip tube or a baking powder can)
- Aluminum foil
Pig's Head and Tail template 
- Safety scissors
- All-purpose white glue
- Cover the lid completely with aluminum foil.
- Print out the pig's
head and tail .
- Color it, and then using safety scissors, cut out the circle.
- Glue the circles of paper to the lid. The head should go on one side and the
tail should go on the other.
- Once the coin dries, play the "Choice Game."
- Choose two activities. Assign the "head" side of the coin to one of the
activities then flip the coin. If it lands heads up, do that activity. If it
lands tails up, do the other activity!