Hang this easy-to-make pretty and sparkly spider’s web inside or outside your house.
- Some cooked, cooled spaghetti
- All-purpose white glue
- Silver glitter
- Round plastic plate or a similar plastic surface
- Black lid
- 4 small lengths of black pipe cleaners
- Mix the cold spaghetti with lots of glue.
- Place the spaghetti onto a plastic surface and form it into the shape of a spider's web.
- Once the web is formed, sprinkle it with lots of silver glitter.
- Squeeze some more glue over the top of the spaghetti to make sure there's lots covering it.
- Using glue, attach the spider's legs (either paper ones or pipe cleaners) to the back of a black lid.
- Add your spider to the web, using more glue if needed to make it stick.
- Leave to dry. When it's dry, the glue will turn transparent and easily peel. Slowly peel the glue away from the plate.
- Tie a piece of string around the web to hang.