Test your soccer skills by using this mini-me soccer skittle to practice your shooting skills. See if you can knock it down in one shot!
- 1 large dish soap bottle
- 1 cereal box
- 2 googly eyes
- Paper (any color for hair)
- Play sand
- Wooden spoon
- Felt-tip pens or markers
- All-purpose white glue
- Use a funnel to add play sand to the dish soap bottle until it's half full.
- Open up a cereal box and draw the outline of a T-shirt and pair of shorts on the inside.
- Cut out the T-shirt and shorts.
- Color the T-shirt and shorts using any colors and making any design you wish.
- Stick the T-shirt and shorts onto the bottle using tape.
- Draw a face on a wooden spoon and use glue to stick on two googly eyes.
- Cut or rip up some paper and tape or glue it to the top of the spoon as hair.
- Push the handle of the wooden spoon into the dish soap bottle and secure tightly with tape.
- Use your soccer skittle to run around with the ball, or see how many shots it takes you to knock it down!