Look at pretty blossom trees, butterflies, green grass and buzzing bees in this perfect reminder of the beauty of nature!
- 1 large cereal box
- All-purpose white glue
- Green and pink poster paint
- 1 sealable bag
- Sticks, leaves, pine cones, petals, dandelion flowers and pine needle branch, gathered from outside
- Open up a large cereal box to use as a canvas.
- Place popcorn in a sealable bag and add a spoonful of pink paint. Seal bag and shake it a lot.
- Empty the pink popcorn out and leave to dry.
- Dip a branch of pine needles into green paint. Use it as a brush to paint blades of grass along the bottom of your picture.
- Glue sticks onto the picture to resemble tree trunks and branches.
- Once the popcorn is dry, glue it around the sticks to look like blossoms.
- To make butterflies, glue onto the canvas a small stick for the body and flower petals for wings.
- To make bees, glue onto the canvas a piece of pinecone for the bee's body and small leaves for wings.
- To make the sun, glue on yellow dandelion flowers.
- Glue onto the canvas other sticks, leaves and petals to resemble more trees, plants and flowers.
- Leave to dry.
- Once dry, the canvas can be bent to stand up (where the cereal box naturally bends).