Create a special game that you and grandma or grandpa can play together!
- 1 shoe box
- Construction paper
- Markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Cover an empty shoebox with construction paper - both the bottom and the lid. Keep it in place with glue or tape.
- Decorate the outside of the box with markers, crayons, stickers, or whatever you can think up!
- Fill your box with different items, then shake and move the box to guess what's inside!