This boat floats on water. You can even race your boat with friends!
- 1 cardboard milk or orange juice carton
- 1 margarine container
- 3 spice jar lids or bottle caps
- 1 wooden clothespin
- Aluminium foil
- 1 pencil or straw
- 1 piece of card stock or construction paper cut into a triangle shape
- Felt-tip pens or markers
- Cover the carton with aluminium foil and secure with tape.
- Cover the margarine container with aluminium foil and use tape to adhere it to the side of the carton.
- Tape a triangle-shaped piece of card stock or construction paper to a pencil or straw to make a flag. Tape the flag to the front of the margarine container.
- Tape 3 spice jar lids along the side of the milk carton to look like windows.
- Draw a picture of yourself onto the clothespin and clip it onto the margarine container.
- Now your boat is ready to sale in the water!