Instant Chica, just add smiling Sproutlets for loads of Sunshine Barn fun!
- Child's bright t-shirt (yellow works best)
- Dark fabric iron-on transfers (easier to use than regular iron-on transfers and are readily available of the specialty paper section of your local office supply store chain.)
- Chica t-shirt template 
- Ironing surface
- Parchment baking paper (optional)
- Permanent marker
- Safety scissors
Tip: Use "dark fabric transfers" which are widely available at large office supply chain stores. These are not the same as regular ink jet iron-on transfers that can be difficult to apply.
- Print your Chica t-shirt template  onto dark fabric iron-on transfer paper with your computer printer.
- Remove the paper from the back of the transfer according to package directions, rolling the edges apart with the tips of your fingers.
- Cut out Chica's body so that none of the white outline on the transfer is showing.
- Lay your t-shirt out flat with no wrinkles on the area that Chica will be going on. Iron t-shirt if needed. (Tip:You may want to slip a piece of parchment baking paper flat inside the shirt under the transfer to ensure that no color comes through the back of the shirt.)
- Lay transfer carefully on shirt and cover with transfer's accompanying ironing paper.
- Align Chica to top of collar so that Chica's collar goes right up to the top of the shirt. Dark fabric transfers will adhere nicely to the collar of the shirt. Your Sproutlet's head will line up with Chica's body for a wild and wacky match!
- Pull shirt flat over ironing surface without stretching fabric.
- Using no steam, press iron evenly over covered transfer according to transfer package directions. (Tip: Transfers on shirts will last if washed cold and line dried. If children will be wearing their shirts at the party, you may want to use a permanent marker to write children's names on the tags.)