Your guests will keep this party craft for countless games at home.
- Golden yellow felt (for body and wings)
- Bright yellow felt (for belly and beak)
- Red felt (for crest and tongue)
- Black felt (for eyelashes)
- Brown felt (for nest)
- Googly eyes (11mm)
- Cotton balls
- Print out two copies of the Chica
beanbag cutout  to use as a pattern.
- Using safety scissors, cut out each piece.
- To create Chica's fingers, cut a a fringe at the tip of each wing.
- To make the beanbags as a party craft for preschoolers, it may be helpful to
partially assemble each beanbag in advance (Tip: attach body pieces
together, add nest, eyelashes, and googly eyes, then save the rest of the work
for your party guests).
- Glue all the way around the bottom and sides, leaving an inch open on the
top. The top should stay open to fill the beanbag.
- At your party, create a station with an adult helper to write a name on the
back of each child's Chica.
- Pre-package all of the parts for each Chica in individual baggies so they
will be easier to pass out at your party.
- Allow children to glue on faces and crests.
- Help children fill the beanbags with small beans.
- Seal the beanbag closed with glue. Let dry before use.