Create this stable for all the friendly horses in town.
- 1 cube-shaped tissue box
- Construction paper (red)
- Cardboard or cardstock paper
- Popsicle sticks
- White poster paint
- Crayons or markers
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Trace 6 squares onto the red construction paper with a pencil, using each side of the tissue box as a guide.
- Using safety scissors, cut out your paper squares.
- In the center of one square, draw a large oval (like the opening of the tissue box), and cut it out.
- Glue or tape the paper square with the hole onto the side of the tissue box with the opening - this will be the back door for your horse stable.
- Glue or tape the remaining paper squares onto the box until it's completely covered.
- Using white poster paint, draw a large "X" on to the bottom of the tissue box (opposite the stable door).
- Measure and trace a rectangle onto of a piece of cardboard or cardstock, 6 inches long by 4 1/2 inches wide.
- Cut out your rectangle and fold it in half lengthwise to create to a crease.
- To create the roof, glue a row of popsicle sticks onto each half of the cardboard. Let dry.
- Once the popsicle stick roof is dry, fold the cardboard at the crease, and glue or tape it to the top of your stable to make the shape of a triangle.
- Grab your toy horses, and corral them in to their stable. Giddy up!