This beautiful picture is a lovely one to hang up and display all your family members in one fruity apple tree!
- 1 large piece of card stock or cardboard
- Red, brown, and green paint
- 1 small apple, cut in half (leave the stem on)
- Pictures of each family member, cut smaller than cross-section of apple
- Paint the underside of your forearm brown.
- Paint the palm of your hand and your fingers green.
- Press your arm and hand firmly down on the paper.
- Keep painting your hand green and add lots of hand prints to your "tree" to make it look full and green and leafy.
- Push a fork into the back of a half-piece of apple.
- Using the fork as a handle, dip the apple into red paint and print "apples" onto your tree. There should be one apple for each member of your family whose photo will be on the tree.
- Once dry, use glue to adhere a picture of each family member onto the tree, one picture on each red apple.