Make your very own dinosaur feet out of tissue boxes!
- 2 tissue boxes
- Yellow construction paper or craft foam
- Purple marker, crayon, or paint
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Paint brush
- Use marker, crayon, or paint to color the tissue boxes purple.
- Stuff the inside front and sides of the box with newspaper leaving just enough room for a Sproutlet's foot to fit inside.
- Cut out 6, 2-inch circles from yellow craft foam or construction paper and glue 3 on the front of each box.
- Jump around and act like Barney!