Make a googley-eyed pet rock with paint and feathers!
- Round or oval shaped rocks
- Googly eyes
- Paint brushes
- Craft glue
- Feathers, construction paper, glitter or other decrative items optional
- Make sure your rock is nice and clean.
- Paint one side of your rock using a paint brush and allow to dry. Once dry, paint the other side of your rock and allow to dry. Repeat this step to give your rock a deep color.
- Using the craft glue, decorate your rock with googly eyes, paint and other items such as feathers or glitter.
- Allow time for your rock to dry and enjoy!