Make your own terrarium!
- 1 plastic soda bottle (2-liter size), label removed
- Potting soil
- Safety scissors
- Draw a line around the bottle, 6 inches from the bottom. As straight around as possible.
- Using safety scissors, cut bottle along the line.
- Place a handful of pebbles on bottom half. 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Place soil on top. Fill to about 1 inch from top.
- Then plant seeds. 6 to 10 seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil.
- Add water, so soil is moist, not soaked.
- Add crafted lady bug or other crafted insect (optional).
- Place top half back on bottom.
- Cap on bottle.
- Place in the sun.