Dive deep with your very own paper octopus!
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Safety scissors
- Using the ruler, draw 8 lines the same distance apart, halfway up the length of the paper.
- Decorate the columns on one side of the paper to make the suction cups of the octopus.
- Turn the paper over and draw a face for the octopus towards the top of the paper, above where the lines are drawn.
- Wrap the paper into a tube shape with the octopus face on the outside of the tube. Secure the tube with tape, overlapping the first and last column of the paper.
- Using safety scissors, cut along the lines to make 8 strips of paper for the legs of the octopus.
- One by one, wrap each leg around pencil to curl the octopus legs up.
- Grab your octopus and pretend to go on an undersea adventure!