Use a simple cupcake liner to create a beautiful crafted flower!
- Colorful cupcake liners
- Poster board or large piece of craft paper
- Poster paint (in your favorite colors)
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Use markers to draw the stems of your flowers at the bottom of the poster board.
- Flatten and spread out the cupcake liners to resemble circular flower blooms.
- Glue or tape the cupcake liners to the top of the flower stems.
- Use paint or markers to decorate your flower blooms.
- Spring is Sprouting! Enjoy your beautiful homemade flower garden!